Cost per serving $0.17 view details
- 1/2 c. freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. frzn orange-juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice pwdr
- 1 tsp Asian chile paste
- 2 dsh warm chile oil to 3
- 4 lb trimmed boneless pork loin roast (to 4 1/2 lbs)
- Â Â Vegetable-oil cooking spray
- Combine the orange juice, juice concentrate, honey, soy sauce, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, ginger, five-spice pwdr, chile paste, and chile oil in a bowl, stirring well.
- Put the roast in a shallow glass or possibly ceramic dish, and pour the marinade over it. Turn to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hrs and as long as 24 hrs.
- Prepare a charcoal or possibly gas grill, arranging the coals for indirect cooking. Lightly spray the grill rack with vegetable oil cooking spray. The coals should be moderately warm.
- Lift the roast from the marinade, reserving the marinade and brushing it on the roast two or possibly three times during the first 30 min of cooking. Grill over indirect heat with the grill covered for about 1 hour 10 min, or possibly till a meat thermometer inserted in the center of the roast registers 150 to 155 degrees. Remove the roast from the grill and let it rest for about 10 min before slicing.
- This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 181g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 142||46%|
|Total Fat 15.74g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.97g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.42g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|