Cost per serving $2.12 view details
- 5 c. Chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- 6 Tbsp. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x Spanish onion minced 1/4" dice
- 1 x Red bell pepper minced 1/2" dice
- 1 x Green bell pepper minced 1/2" dice
- 8 x Garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Spanish paprika
- 1Â 1/2 lb Spaghetti broken 1" pcs
- 1 lb Cleaned calamari cut 1/4" rounds
- 24 x Cockles scrubbed, rinsed
- 1 lb Rock shrimp checked for shells
- 2 c. Minced fresh tomatoes juices removed
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh warm chilies seeds removed
- 1/2 c. Minced scallions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring 5 c. chicken stock to boil with 1/2 tsp. saffron and set off heat.
- In an 18-inch to 22-inch paella pan, heat oil over open fire of grape vine clippings, large grill or possibly two burners and add in onions, peppers, garlic and paprika and cook 8 to 10 min till softened. Add in spaghetti and cook 5 to 6 min till toasted and light brown. Add in calamari, cockles and rock shrimp and add in warm stock all at once and stir well.
- Place in oven and cook 18 to 20 min till fish is cooked and most of liquid has been absorbed. Remove, stir in tomatoes, chilies and scallions and serve.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 407g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 111||22%|
|Total Fat 12.66g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.94g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 73.19g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|