Cost per serving $2.04 view details
- 12 ounce Dry fettucine
- 6 ounce Mild goat's cheese like Montrachet cut small pcs
- 1Â 1/2 c. Seeded, minced ripe tomatoes
- 1/3 c. Packed fresh basil chiffonade
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Dry red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/3 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounce Uncooked shrimp peeled, deveined,
- Â Â and cut into 1/2" chunks
- 2 x Garlic cloves peeled
- Â Â Slivered black oil cured olives for garnish
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in the pasta and cook for about 10 min or possibly till al dente.
- In a large serving bowl, mix the goat's cheese, tomatoes and basil; season with salt and dry red pepper flakes.
- Meanwhile gently heat the extra virgin olive oil; when hot add in the garlic and shrimp and gently poach in the oil, for about 3 min or possibly till shrimp are done.
- Drain pasta and add in to mixing bowl with tomatoes, cheese and basil; add in the shrimp and oil and toss; adjust the seasoning and garnish with black olives.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 179g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 174||65%|
|Total Fat 19.65g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 2.79g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.67g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|