Cost per recipe $3.25 view details
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1Â 1/2 c. Fresh cream
- 1/2 c. Grated parmesan cheese, (Italian)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd white pepper
- Â Â A tiny healthy pinch of nutmeg.
- 1. Heat butter in a pan.
- 2. Add in rest of ingredients, except cheese.
- 3. Reduce sauce till it begins to thicken
- 4. Stir in cheese off the heat.
- NOTES : You may add in any of the following: smoked salmon. prosciutto, mushrooms cooked in butter
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 455g|
|Calories from Fat 1041||85%|
|Total Fat 118.47g||148%|
|Saturated Fat 73.81g||295%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.36g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|