- 48 x Pasta shells, large
- 3/4 c. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 c. Red pepper, finely diced
- 12 x Olives, black pitted and fi
- 1/4 c. Walnuts, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, fresh minced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dry
- Cook Time: :05In pot of boiling water, cook pasta shells as directed on package (until al dente). Rinse till cool water. Drain well, arrange shells on large microwave safe serving dish. Set aside. In bowl, combine feta, red pepper, olives, walnuts, parsley and oregano. Fill each pasta shells with about 1 tsp of feta cheese mix. Use toothpick to skewer each shell.
- Microwave stuffed shells at Medium (50%) for 4 to 5 min or possibly until heated through.
- MAKES: 48 appetizers