Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli (2 1/2 - 3 lbs.)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 18 ozs. mixed dried fruit, such as apricots, cranberries, craisins, etc., chopped
- 8 oz. extra sharp cheddar cheese (I use Wisconsin white)
- 5 oz. slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup diced red onions or scallions
- garnish: chopped parsley
- Wash broccoli, cut flowerets from stems.
- Put stalks into food processor and finely chop.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, garnish with parsley.
- Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 234||76%|
|Total Fat 26.58g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 5.66g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.65g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|