Cost per serving $0.86 view details
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 wedges)
- 3 ounces chicken apple sausage, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced Vidalia Sweet onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 1 small bulb)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 prepared pizza crust (such as Boboli / whole wheat)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1. Preheat oven to 450Â°. or fire up the grill
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage to pan; saute 4 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan.
- 3. Add oil to pan. Add onion, fennel, and salt; cover and cook 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Top evenly with onion mixture; sprinkle with cheese, and top evenly with sausage. Bake at 450Â° for 12 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle evenly with chives. Cut pizza into 8 wedges.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 71||70%|
|Total Fat 8.12g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.06g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.7g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|