Cost per serving $0.28 view details
- 2Â 1/4 c. Flour
- 1 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Grnd ginger
- 8 ounce Nonfat yogurt, vanilla
- 1/2 c. Raisins, dark
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1Â 1/2 c. Shredded carrots, 3
- 2 whl Large eggs
- 1/2 c. Applesauce, unsweetened (I used a small jar of Gerbers Baby Applesauce)
- 1/3 c. Brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- 2. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking pwdr, and ginger.
- 3. In a separate bowl combine carrots, yogurt, Large eggs, applesauce, raisins, brown sugar and vanilla.
- 4. Combine both mixtures just till flour is moistened.
- 5. Spoon into pans, and bake 30 mins. or possibly till they test done (dry in center).
- 6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if you like. (I did not)
- If you are not concerned about salt intake - I would use 1 whole tsp - but it tastes good with only 1/2 tsp..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 97g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||5%|
|Total Fat 1.16g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.33g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.92g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|