Cost per serving $1.34 view details
- 12 ounce spaghetti">linguine or possibly spaghetti
- 3 c. broccoli florets coarsely minced
- 1Â 1/2 c. chicken stock
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 c. light herb cream cheese
- By the time the water for the pasta boils, the light herbed cream sauce is ready. Do serve with Parmesan if desired, and add in a leafy lettuce, red onion and mushroom salad. A new pasta form "I Tegolacci" is recommended if you can locate it.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine for 6 min. Add in broccoli; cook for 2 min or possibly till pasta is tender but hard and broccoli is tender-crisp. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat chicken stock over medium-high heat; whisk in flour and cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 min or possibly till slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat; whisk in cream cheese till melted. Toss with pasta mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 276g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 95||21%|
|Total Fat 10.7g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5.74g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 72.0g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|