Cost per recipe $4.57 view details
- 1 1/3 c. flour">Cake flour or possibly unbleached all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pkt (10.5 ounce) Mori-Nu Silken Lite Tofu (Ex-hard)
- 1/4 c. Unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp Canola oil
- 3/4 c. Granulated sugar or possibly Sucanat
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. Cocoa pwdr
- 2 Tbsp. Walnuts, finely minced for garnish (optional Increases the fat content
- Grease bottom/sides of 8x8" pan with vegetable shortening. Place wax paper on greased pan bottom and grease top of paper. In food processor, blend dry ingredients. Empty into small bowl; set aside. Don't clean workbowl.
- Replace workbowl; process wet ingredients (except cocoa) till smooth and sugar/Sucanat is dissolved. Add in cocoa; process till smooth. Add in dry mix all at once. Pulse to blend just till all dry ingredients are moistened. Spread proportionately into prepared pan. Sprinkle with minced nuts.
- Bake in preheated 450 degree oven for 20 minutes. or possibly till brownies spring back when touched lightly in center. Let cold in pan for 15 minutes. before turning out on cooling rack. Cold completely.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Without nuts:With nuts:
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 790g|
|Calories from Fat 137||8%|
|Total Fat 15.68g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 3.22g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 370.87g||99%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|