- 1 prt worchestershire sauce
- 1 prt soy sauce
- 1 prt steak sauce
- 1 prt FRESH lemon juice
- 1.This is not a cheap marinade, but well worth it 2.Lemon juice MUST be fresh!!
- 3.All remaining ingredients can be generic.
- 4.Use beef skirts only. You will use other cuts to try to stay lean, this is not a fat watchers meal. The true Fajita flavour needs the rendered fat, like all good steaks. 5.OK, trim a little fat off if you must, it will not matter which much! 6.Make sufficient marinade to cover meat, which is why the recipe states "1 part".
- 7.Soak over night and/or possibly up to 24 hours.
- 8.Grill over fast warm fire till well done. Some charing is good.
- 9. Cut up meat in 1/2" strips at a 45 to 90 degree angle accross the grain.
- 10.Serve with the usual fajita stuff. Enjoy! ( And you will )
- 11.Don't try to reuse the marinade, all the salts have absorbed and it will taste like a flat beer, and it's dangerous!
- Richard Stewart (via an old Mexican)