Cost per serving $1.17 view details
- 1 lbs Green Beans trimmed and ready to go (fresh or frozen- up to you!)
- 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese
- 1 regular can of diced tomatoes (I likevthe pre-seasoned kind, but you could go fresh as well!)
- 1 small can of sliced black olives
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Steam your beans!
- Heat up a drizzle of olive oil in a deep pan
- Toss your cooked and patted dry green beans in the hot oil for a few seconds to give 'em a little *CRUNCH*
- Add your DRAINED tomatoes and olives
- Once everything is nice and hot, toss in as much feta as your heart can take!
- Salt and pepper to your tastebuds delight!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 280g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 954||87%|
|Total Fat 106.16g||133%|
|Saturated Fat 16.89g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.9g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||37%|