Cost per serving $2.42 view details
- 1Â 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Â 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 c. low fat lowfat milk, cream, or possibly half and half
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese
- Â Â garlic pwdr, to taste
- 1 dsh salt
- Â Â freshly grnd black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 15 oz can peas, or possibly frzn pkg.
- 1/2 c. fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1 lb fettucini noodles, cooked al dente
- Place chicken in an ovenproof dish and add in 1/2 c. chicken broth. Bake at 350F. for about 10 min on each side, or possibly till chicken is slightly pink.
- Reserve chicken broth and cut breasts across the grain into medium-size slices. Let cold. In a saucepan, heat butter, add in flour and stir. With a whisk, add in lowfat milk, cream or possibly half and half. Stir in one c. of chicken broth and then add in reserved broth from cooked chicken. Add in Parmesan cheese, garlic pwdr, pepper, peas, basil and chicken. Simmer till chicken is cooked through. Pour sauce over fettucini. Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 445g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 130||18%|
|Total Fat 14.88g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 8.0g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 101.71g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.0g||23%|