Cost per serving $0.74 view details
- 3 c. Shredded chicken
- 4 ounce Can minced green chilies Salt & pepper
- 10 ounce Can gr chili enchilada sauce
- 5 1/3 ounce Evaporated lowfat milk
- 12 x Corn tortillas
- 2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- Preheat oven to 425. Mix together chicken, green chilies and salt. Combine enchilada sauce and evaporated lowfat milk. Fry tortillas in a small amount of warm oil for a few seconds on each side till limp. Drain on paper towels.
- Dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce mix; fill with 1/4 c. chicken mix; roll and place seam-side down in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour remainin sauce over. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 min or possibly till bubbly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 102g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 118||52%|
|Total Fat 13.29g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6.0g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.13g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|