Cost per serving $0.68 view details
- 1 lb grnd turkey, thawed if frzn
- 1 med onion minced
- 1/4 tsp minced green bell pepper
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 x 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 c. mild enchilada sauce
- 2 tsp chili pwdr
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 x 4 ounce. can mild minced green chilies minced jalapenos (opt.)
- 4 x flour or possibly corn tortillas (6")
- 2 c. grated Cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese mixed lowfat sour cream lettuce black olives
- Crumble thawed grnd turkey in 1 1/2-2 quart. casserole or possibly bowl. Add in minced onion and green pepper and chopped garlic. Cover with wax paper. Microwave on High for 4-6 mins., stirring twice to break up chunks, till not pink.
- Stir in tomato sauce, enchilada suce, chili pwdr, cumin and minced green chilies. Cover with wax paper. Microwave on high for 4 to 6 min.
- Stir once or possibly twice till sauce is slightly thick and warm. To Assemble: Put 1 of tortillas in bottom of deep 1 1/2 quart. Microwave casserole. Top with 1/4 of sauce and 1/4 of cheese. Cover with wax paper. Microwave on High for 3-5 minsutes. Cut into wedges. Serve with lowfat sour cream, lettuce and black olives.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 203g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 219||57%|
|Total Fat 24.73g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 11.87g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.09g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|