Cost per recipe $1.84 view details
- 1/2 tsp Dry chopped garlic (or possibly 2 gloves fresh, chopped)
- 3 Tbsp. Pareve margarine
- 3 Tbsp. Chilli Pwdr (the original recipe called for 6 Tablespoons!)
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) Stewed tomatoes-including liquid (mashed fine)
- 3 ounce Tomato paste
- 1 c. Vegetable Stock (I used the osem cubes)
- 1 c. Water Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute/fry garlic in margarine. Add in chili pwdr, stirring well to make a paste.
- Do not let this burn - keep stirring!
- Gradually add in the remaining ingredients that have been mixed together prior to this step) Add in this liquid slowly, and stir well. Rather like making a white sauce.
- Cook over a medium heat, stirring till desired consistency. Adjust seasonings.
- Store in refrigerator
- Makes approx 3 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 609g|
|Calories from Fat 46||15%|
|Total Fat 5.37g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.67g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 56.96g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||35%|