Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 16 ounces chicken breasts, trimmed boneless, skinless
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- 4 tablespoons enchilada sauce
- 1 cup light monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 15 ounce can ranch style black beans
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Beat and tenderize the chicken! (a reminder for myself)
- Season each chicken breast evenly on both sides with the southwest seasoning.
- Place a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over high heat. When hot, lightly mist with the olive oil spray and add the chicken. Cook, turning once, 2 minutes per side, or just until the chicken is golden brown on the outside.
- Remove the pan from the heat and top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of the enchilada sauce, one-fourth of the cheese and one-fourth of the cilantro.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 6 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside and the cheese is melted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 252g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 163||43%|
|Total Fat 18.13g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7.98g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 21.5g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|