Cost per serving $1.09 view details
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 pkt Nabisco Famous chocolate wafers (9 ounce), fine crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Minced walnuts
- 1/3 c. Unsalted butter, melted
- 1Â 1/2 lb Cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 c. Dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 c. Granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 x Egg yolk
- 1/4 c. Heavy cream
- 5 x Turtle candies, (Nestle or possibly Fannie May Pixies), minced
- 1/2 c. Heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 8 ounce Lowfat milk chocolate chips
- Â Â Pecan halves or possibly pcs
- Prepare the crust:1. Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with 1 Tbsp. butter.
- 2. Combine cookie crumbs, nuts and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Toss till butter is absorbed. Press crumb mix on the bottom and sides of pan. Chill till hard, about 10 min.
- Prepare the filling:3. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour and salt with an electric mixer at medium speed till free of lumps. Fold in vanilla. Beat in Large eggs and yolk, one at a time, and continue beating till batter is smooth. Stir in cream and candies. Pour filling into crust.
- 4. Bake on the middle shelf in a preheated 325-degree oven till cheesecake is fairly hard to touch (center will jiggle slightly when pan is tapped), about 40 min. Cold on a wire rack, then chill at least 6 hrs.
- 5. Remove cheesecake from pan and decorate as desired. Diana Moles of Eli's research and development staff suggests drizzling the cake with lowfat milk chocolate ganache, or possibly drizzling with Smucker's Magic Shell chocolate topping or possibly a prepared caramel sauce (at room temperature) and then sprinkling pecan halves or possibly pcs on top. Chill till time to serve.
- Lowfat milk Chocolate Ganache:Combine cream, sugar and butter in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat (don't let boil). Add in chocolate chips. Whisk till melted and thoroughly blended. Let cold. Drizzle ganache over cake with a pastry bag or possibly a spoon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 104g|
|Recipe makes 14 servings|
|Calories from Fat 277||69%|
|Total Fat 31.41g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 18.05g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.84g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|