Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie sheets; sprinkle lightly with water. Roll one sheet of pastry to 12x10" rectangle. Brush with egg; sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. sugar. Tightly roll up 10" sides, meeting in center. Brush center with egg and seal rolls tightly together; turn over.
- Cut into 3/4" thick slices. Place slices on prepared cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. sugar. Repeat with remaining pastry, egg and sugar. Bake 16-18 min till golden. Remove to wire racks; cold completely.
- Heat chocolate in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Spread bottoms of cookies with chocolate. Place on wire rack, chocolate side up. Let stand till chocolate is set. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight containers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 11g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 17||40%|
|Total Fat 1.86g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.49g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.96g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|