Cost per recipe $3.93 view details
- Â Â Juice and grated peel of 1 orange
- Â Â Juice and grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 c. Sweet red wine, Or possibly cranberry juice
- 1/2 c. Light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp Dry mustard
- 1 can (16 oz) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Â Â Drippings from a baked ham, optional
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch, optional
- 2 Tbsp. Cool water, optional
- In a saucepan, combine orange and lemon juices and peel, wine or possibly cranberry juice, corn syrup and mustard. Simmer for 30 min. Add in the cranberry sauce and ham drippings, if you like; heat through. If a thicker glaze is desired, bring just to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water; add in to glaze.
- Cook and stir till slightly thickened. Serve hot over sliced ham.
- Yield;3 1/2 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 516g|
|Calories from Fat 5||1%|
|Total Fat 0.53g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 161.04g||43%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|