Cost per serving $0.36 view details
- 12 ounce Pillsbury Big Country Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- 5 x Large eggs
- 1/4 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp Seasoned salt">salt or possibly salt">salt
- 1 dsh Pepper
- 3 slc American cheese, cut into strips
- 5 slc Thin cooked ham, cut into quarters
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Bake biscuits as directed on can. Meanwhile, heat margarine in medium skillet over medium heat; tilt pan to coat. In small bowl, combine Large eggs, lowfat milk, seasoned salt and pepper; blend well. Pour egg mix into skillet; reduce heat to low. Cook till Large eggs are almost set but still moist, stirring occasionally from outside edge to center, allowing uncooked egg to flow to bottom of skillet. Remove from heat; top with cheese strips. Cover tightly; let stand 2-3 min or possibly till cheese is melted. In another skillet, heat ham over low heat till thoroughly heated.
- To assemble sandwiches, split hot biscuits. Place 2 pcs of ham on bottom half of each biscuit. Spoon egg mix proportionately over ham. Top each with remaining biscuit halves.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 72g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||40%|
|Total Fat 6.69g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.93g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.19g|
|Total Carbs 16.02g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|