This is just typical of Deva Naturals Tag line: "Healthy and Delicous go hand in hand".
With our Indian Spices, I create for you a delicious stry fry of baby eggplants, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, with a hint of ginger, in Deva Naturals, Indian Spices blend and Rice Bran Oil !!
Yummy!! Try it, here's the recipe.
- 1 lb baby eggplants
- 5 -6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium potato.
- 2 -3 tablespoons of Rice Bran Oil or any veg. oil.
- 1 Tb. sp. Deva Natural Indian Spices, (order online)
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Chop eggplant, tomatoes and potatoes lenghtwise, about 1 inch thickness.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add all the ingredients.
- Cook covered for 15 minutes on medium.
- Cook uncovered to dry excess water.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro if you have some around the kitchen and VOILA !!!
- Serve hot with any bread and yogurt.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 434g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 107||50%|
|Total Fat 12.13g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.37g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.08g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||28%|