Cost per recipe $11.14 view details
- 2-3 big eggplants
- 2 red onions, medium, finely chopped
- 2 slices of bread (at least 2 days old)
- 2 tablespoons of olive spread
- 3 tablespoons of white soft cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Parsley (a bunch)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Â½ lemon (the juice)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Coat an oven dish with olive oil, put the eggplants and bake them in 180 Â°C for 35 â 40 minutes. During this time turn them around once or twice. Remove from the oven and let them chill. Then cut them in pieces.
- Spread the lemon juice on the eggplants.
- Put them in the blender along with the other ingredients to receive a smooth and tight mixture.
- Put it in the refrigerator for some hours.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1858g|
|Calories from Fat 2044||77%|
|Total Fat 231.3g||289%|
|Saturated Fat 36.61g||146%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 137.57g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 39.0g||130%|