Cost per recipe $2.82 view details
- 1 lrg Eggplant
- 1 x Clove garlic Salt to taste
- 4 Tbsp. Tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Lemon juice (up to 1/2)
- Bake or possibly grill eggplant till well done (grilling is best). Remove the skin and preserve the liquid. Chop fine.
- Mash garlic with salt. Add in tahini and blend thouroughly. Slowly add in water and mix well. Add in lemon juice and blend well. Add in the eggplant and mash with a potato masher or possibly mdaqqa (a large wooden mallet).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 551g|
|Calories from Fat 276||60%|
|Total Fat 32.96g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 4.63g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.12g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.4g||61%|