Cost per serving $1.12 view details
- 2/3 c. graham cracker crumbs or possibly chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 c. butter (1 1/4 sticks), soften (don't use butter)
- 2 env. unflavored gelatin
- 3 c. store bought eggnog
- 3 (8 ounce.) Packages cream cheese, room temp.
- 2 c. confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon grnd nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1. Mix crumbs and 1/4 stick butter till fine crumble. Press into 9"x3" springform pan.
- 2. In 1 qt saucepan proportionately sprinkle gelatin over 1 c. eggnog. Let stand 1 minute to soften. Cook over medium heat till thoroughly dissolved. Remove from heat.
- 3. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 stick butter till blended. Increase speed to high and beat till light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add in nutmeg, vanilla, gelatin mix and remaining eggnog and beat till well blended.
- 4. Pour over crust and chill at least 4 hrs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 174g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 303||63%|
|Total Fat 34.36g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 19.44g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.44g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|