Cost per recipe $13.40 view details
- 2/3 c. graham cracker crumbs or possibly chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 c. butter (1 1/4 sticks), soften (don't use butter)
- 2 env. unflavored gelatin
- 3 c. store bought eggnog
- 3 (8 ounce.) Packages cream cheese, room temp.
- 2 c. confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon grnd nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1. Mix crumbs and 1/4 stick butter till fine crumble. Press into 9"x3" springform pan.
- 2. In 1 qt saucepan proportionately sprinkle gelatin over 1 c. eggnog. Let stand 1 minute to soften. Cook over medium heat till thoroughly dissolved. Remove from heat.
- 3. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 stick butter till blended. Increase speed to high and beat till light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add in nutmeg, vanilla, gelatin mix and remaining eggnog and beat till well blended.
- 4. Pour over crust and chill at least 4 hrs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2095g|
|Calories from Fat 3633||63%|
|Total Fat 412.37g||515%|
|Saturated Fat 233.3g||933%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 449.22g||120%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||19%|