Thanks to Lord who once again bestowed good time on us. This December we brought 5 new things viz., Black colored Sony Cybershot for me, Blue colored Bicycle for my first son – Aditya, Red colored walker for second son – Aadya, Black colored Sony Home Theatre for home, Blue colored Avenger for my hubby. To remember this sweet moment, I made Pillsbury Eggless Vanilla Cake using Cooker. This is the first time I am making cake, hence opted for a cake mix.
Aditya, who will be hooked to TV most of the times, was the photographer and chef who helped me to make it out a success. Sh… you know what, I wanted him to come out of TV world and involve in some activity. -:)
- * Mix the powder with 2 spoons of oil, and 100 ml of milk and prepare a batter. Batter should not be thick or thin, it should be medium.
- Mix + Oil + Milk
- Spongy Cake
- Cake + Gems
- * Take 5 inch vessel grease it with ghee/oil in the bottom and sides.
- * Pour the batter spread it across the greased vessel.
- * Take the cooker pour water till 1 inch and immerse a stand which is about 1 inch.
- * Keep the greased vessel with batter on the stand and allow it to steam for 30 minutes.
- * Keep cooker open for another 5 minutes and allow the smoke to escape.
- * Pick a spoon and keep it in the cake and check if it comes out without sticking then the cake is done.
- * Garnish with gems
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 26g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||90%|
|Total Fat 6.11g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.79g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 0.93g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|