- 1 cup cornflour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 8 or 9 strawberries
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- * Pass the cornflour, wheat flour and baking powder through a sieve.
- * Make a puree out of the strawberries.
- * In a bowl, mix together butter, powdered sugar, milk and strawberry puree.
- * Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, keep stirring for a while to avoid lumps.
- * Grease a 9" cake tin with butter and dust with flour. Pour the cake batter in it.
- * Pre-heat the OTG in toast mode for 10 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- * Place the cake tin in the OTG and bake for around 30 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- * To check if the cake is done, pierce with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- * Let it cool for around 15 minutes.
- * Serve with fresh strawberry slices or sauce.