Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- Boiled Eggs 4
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Red Chillies (Finely chopped) 2
- Mustard Seeds Â½ tsp
- Chopped Onion (Medium) 3 â 4
- Peeled Plum Tomatoes (Blitzed) 1 lge tin
- Ginger/Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Curry Leaves 12 - 15
- Turmeric Powder`` Â½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder Â½ tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Curry Powder (mild/Medium) Â½ tsp
- Tomato Paste 3 â 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves`(Chopped to garnish ) 2 tbsp
- Water` 1 cup
- In a shallow pan heat a little oil fry the hard boiled Eggs for a few seconds and leave one side.
- In a saucepan heat some more oil add mustard seeds when they start to pop add onions and chopped red chillies stirring occasionally.
- When the onions being slightly golden in colour add chilli powder, ginger/garlic paste and the blitzed tomatoes and stir.
- When the oil appears add the remainder of the ingredients omitting the eggs at this stage add a little water if needed and salt to taste.
- If the sauce appears to be too thick add some more water and this stage add the eggs and cook for a further 5 â 10 mins
- Garnish with the chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with either rice or naan bread
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 168g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||69%|
|Total Fat 11.53g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.15g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 9.44g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|