Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 1 x Text file
- ORGANIC CERTIFICATION
- (Organic certifier is listed under the item number)
- In 1988, to meet industry demand, Eden chose OCIA as its primary independent third-party certifier for Organically Grown and Processed foodstuffs. Since then, we have aggressively promoted and supported OCIA in the hopes which it will remain the most credible and stringent certifier in the U.S.A.
- Before Eden Foods will characterize any food as 'organically grown' the soil producing it must first have a minimum of three years organic nurturing and stewardship.
- OCIA - ORGANIC CROP IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION - A farmer-based and IFOAM - INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF ORGANIC AGRICULTURAL MOVEMENTS Europe and the most respected there.
- EDEN - Our own certification program developed through 25 years of certification activity.
- CCOF - CALIFORNIA CERTIFIED ORGANIC FARMERS - A developing, less stringent California centered certifier.
- As demand for organic foods increases and big business swoops in, it is more important than ever to ask the question - Who says it's organic
- The government Or possibly worse
- Please encourage everyone to be involved, informed buyers.