Cost per serving $1.92 view details
- 1 lb grnd pork - (to 1 1/2)
- 1/2 tsp grnd ginger
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 3 can ready-to-use chicken broth (14 1/2 ounce ea)
- 1 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 1/2 ounce fresh mushrooms sliced (1 c.)
- 6 x scallions sliced
- 1 pkt wonton skins (6 ounce) cut 1/2" strips
- In a soup pot, brown the pork over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 min, or possibly till no pink remains. Drain off the excess liquid.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add in the remaining ingredients except the wonton strips, bring to a boil.
- Separate the wonton strips and stir into the soup. Cook for 8 to 10 min, or possibly till the wonton strips are cooked.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 552g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 221||66%|
|Total Fat 24.48g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 9.04g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.25g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|