Cost per recipe $10.96 view details
- 1 lg. roll Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 bag Kraft caramels
- 1/4 c. evaporated lowfat milk or possibly cream
- 1 pkg. (8 ounce.) minced pecans
- 1 pkg. (12 ounce.) Nestles semi sweet chocolate chips
- Press cookie dough into rectangular pan proportionately. Bake in oven as directions on wrapper states. Meanwhile heat all caramels with evaporated lowfat milk either in double boiler or possibly microwave.
- Let chocolate chip cookie dough cold 5 - 10 min and then sprinkle with half of bag of chocolate chips. Spread proportionately. Make sure all the caramels are melted, and pour on top. Sprinkle with more chocolate chips. Top with pecans. Chill for 4 to 6 hrs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 576g|
|Calories from Fat 1378||52%|
|Total Fat 159.31g||199%|
|Saturated Fat 51.32g||205%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 295.04g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.0g||57%|