Cost per serving $3.79 view details
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2-3 tbs. chopped onions
- 4 tbs.Homemade Chili Powder (see links), or storebought
- 14.5 oz. petite diced tomatoes
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 16 oz. can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 15- 15 1/2 oz. can red beans
- 2 tbs. chopped cilantro
- toppings: Fritos, shredded cheese
- Saute beef and onions together in a soup pot, drain.
- Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add Tabasco, if it's not hot enough for you.
- Ladle into bowls, top with Fritos and cheese, if desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1081g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 199||6%|
|Total Fat 22.6g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 7.17g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 530.58g||141%|
|Dietary Fiber 213.9g||713%|