Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- 1 red velvet box cake mix
- 3/4 c. butter, after melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 c. walnuts, minced (optional)
- Marble Frosting:
- butter cream frosting (8 oz.)
- triple chocolate frosting (4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 325
- Combine egg, butter, water in a large bowl. Add the box mixes, stir until the ingredients are combined, and lumps are gone. Add chips and one cup of nuts, and pour mixture into the greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes, ideally placing the cake on wire cooling rack.
- Frost brownie with butter cream frosting. Heat or microwave chocolate frosting for easy pouring. Pour/spread two ounces of chocolate frosting over butter cream layer.
- Use a fork to blend two frostings for a marbled appearance, to desired pattern. Sprinkle brownie with remaining nuts.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate frosting over the butter cream in whatever design you find most attractive.
- Put the brownie in the freezer to cool. Allow 10 minutes, cut and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 200||91%|
|Total Fat 23.35g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.52g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|