Cost per recipe $1.52 view details
- 1. Grease pie plate or possibly quiche dish.
- 2. Place cooked vegetables (your choice) in dish.
- 3. Add in 1 to 2 c. grated cheese (Mozzarella, cheddar or possibly Monterey Jack).
- 4. Blend above ingredients 15 seconds in blender. Pour over vegetables and cheese. Bake 35 min at 350 degrees.
- (Low fat lowfat milk and cheese may be used.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 562g|
|Calories from Fat 361||40%|
|Total Fat 40.63g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 12.46g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 90.42g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|