Cost per serving $0.94 view details
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) cut green beans, liquid removed
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) kidney beans, liquid removed
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) garbanzo beans, liquid removed
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, liquid removed
- 1/4 c. minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 c. Italian dressing
- 1. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and chill, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hrs but no longer than 24 hrs.
- 2. Serve salad using slotted spoon.
- Makes 6 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 259g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 180||44%|
|Total Fat 20.29g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 2.97g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 46.45g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.2g||44%|