Cost per serving $1.43 view details
- 1 pkg. McCormick Meat Loaf Seasoning Mix
- 2 lbs ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs (I use Saltine crackers)
- Ketchup or tomato sauce for topping
- Mix seasoning mix, ground beef or turkey, eggs, milk and bread/cracker crumbs in a large bowl.
- Shape into a loaf. Place loaf in a shallow baking pan or 9X5 loaf pan (I line mine with foil for easy clean up)
- Top with ketchup or tomato sauce.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour or until cooked through.
- **A lot of times when I half the recipe I will still put the whole packet of seasoning in the meat. It really gives the meatloaf a great flavor. And of course, you can always put those nasty veggies like bell peppers or onions in yours : )
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 287g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 381||64%|
|Total Fat 42.25g||53%|
|Saturated Fat 16.78g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.78g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|