Cost per recipe $7.19 view details
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage or possibly grnd turkey
- 1/2 c. minced onion
- 1 can (28 ounce.) minced Italian style tomatoes
- 14-16 ounce. spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 container (15 ounce.) ricotta cheese
- 3 c. (12 ounce.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In medium skillet, brown sausage and onion; drain.
- 2. Stir in tomatoes, spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- 3. In lightly greased 12 x 8 inch baking dish; layer 1/3 each of the lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese, meat mix, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese; repeat layers 2 more times. Cover.
- 4. Chill at least 8 hrs or possibly up to 24 hrs.
- 5. When ready to bake, remove cover, place in cool oven. Turn oven onto 350 degrees. Bake 45-50 min or possibly till bubbly and cheese is lightly browned. Let stand 15 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1739g|
|Calories from Fat 1909||61%|
|Total Fat 212.27g||265%|
|Saturated Fat 103.24g||413%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 106.77g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.2g||47%|