Cost per serving $0.89 view details
- 2 Tbsp. McCormick 1 Step Lemon Herb Chicken
- Â Â Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts - (to 1 1/4) cut in strips
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Blend 1 Step and flour; coat chicken strips with mix.
- In nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil on medium-high heat 5 to 7 min. Stir in 1 1/4 c. water. Reduce heat.
- Cook, uncovered, 8 min or possibly till sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Serve over noodles.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: Easy Lemon Herb Chicken cooks quickly and tastes great. For a rich golden brown color, cook the chicken strips 3 to 4 min without turning, then turn and cook 3 to 4 min longer.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 99g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 106||51%|
|Total Fat 11.85g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.68g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 4.47g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|