Lasagna made easy! Even your kids can help! a classic dish your whole family will enjoy.
Prep time: 1 hours
Cook time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6-8 People
Cost per serving $1.42 view details
- 1/2 package oven ready lasagna noodles
- 24 oz can pasta sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Lb ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 Lb Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 8 Oz mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper or season to taste
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a saucepan brown beef drain and add pasta sauce and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Mix together ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and beaten egg in a bowl.
- Add seasonings to taste, salt and pepper if desired.
- Spread a Layer of hot pasta sauce mix in the bottom of a 13"x 9" (4L) pan.
- Layer lasagna noodles single layer across the bottom, 1/2 cheese mix, 1/3 sauce mix
- Repeat layering technique, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with Aluminium Foil and Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove Foil and bake for 10-15 more minutes.
- IMPORTANT: let stand for 5-10 minutes after baking as it will be too hot to cut and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 376g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 325||56%|
|Total Fat 36.13g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 17.55g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.79g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|