Cost per recipe $3.57 view details
- 1 small onion
- 1 can crab meat (liquid removed), or fresh lump crab meat
- 1 large package cream cheese
- In a food processor, finely chop onion, add in cream cheese, pulse to process again.
- Add in crab meat and quickly process for a few seconds.
- Dill weed and paprika may be added for extra color to taste.
- Place in a pie pan type dish and bake at 350F for approximately 20-25 min or until well heated through.
- Serve with crackers.
- Variation: Shrimp may be used instead of crab.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 188g|
|Calories from Fat 14||9%|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.34g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.88g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|