I use this recipe, which is practically idiot-proof (catering can be stressful), and it's delicious. Freezing fudge is not a good idea, as it changes in consistency. This is a frequently posted recipe on other sites.
- 3 cups chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- dash salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (buy Mexican, if you can find it)
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with foil that hangs over the sides.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the condensed milk over a medium low heat.
- Add nuts and vanilla, stir.
- Quickly pour the mixture into the pan.
- Refrigerate at least two hours.
- Cut into pieces.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 171||60%|
|Total Fat 20.26g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 10.43g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.76g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|