This is one of my daughter's favorites. She likes the cream dory fillets dipped in tartar sauce. Try it too!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Cost per recipe $1.54 view details
- 1 kilo Fish fillet (Dory or Lapu-lapu - cut into squares)
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup calamansi juice (lime)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Canola oil
- Clean the fish thoroughly.
- Pour the calamansi juice, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dip each fish piece in egg then breadcrumbs.
- Drop in hot oil and deep fry each fillet.
- Remove from oil once cooked and let it drip onto a paper towel.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce on the side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1348g|
|Calories from Fat 436||21%|
|Total Fat 48.67g||61%|
|Saturated Fat 11.48g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 156.49g||42%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||32%|