This is one of my daughter's favorites. She likes the cream dory fillets dipped in tartar sauce. Try it too!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 kilo Fish fillet (Dory or Lapu-lapu - cut into squares)
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup calamansi juice (lime)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Canola oil
- Clean the fish thoroughly.
- Pour the calamansi juice, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dip each fish piece in egg then breadcrumbs.
- Drop in hot oil and deep fry each fillet.
- Remove from oil once cooked and let it drip onto a paper towel.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce on the side.