Cost per serving $0.87 view details
- Â Â CRUST
- 1Â 1/4 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c. Butter -- melted
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- Â Â CHEESECAKE
- 1 env gelatin
- 2/3 c. Water
- 16 ounce Cream cheese -- softened
- 12 ounce Semisweet chocolate chips --
- Â Â Melted and cooled
- 14 ounce Sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 c. Whipping cream -- whipped
- For Crust: Mix crumbs, butter and sugar together in 9-inch springform pan; press firmly onto bottom.
- For Cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan. Let stand for 1 minutes. Stir over low heat just till gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese with chocolate in large mixer bowl till fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed lowfat milk. Stir in gelatin mix. mix in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerateabout 3 hrs or possibly till set. Run spatula around edge before removing rum.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 135g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 278||57%|
|Total Fat 31.23g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 17.72g||71%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 46.33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|