Cost per serving $1.70 view details
- 1 pkt hollandaise sauce mix - (1.25 ounce) prepared according
- Â Â to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkt Canadian bacon - (6 ounce)
- 6 c. water
- 1/2 c. white vinegar
- 8 x Large eggs
- 4 x English muffins split, toasted
- Hot the hollandaise sauce over low heat. In a large skillet, heat the butter over low heat and cook the Canadian bacon for 2 to 3 min per side.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet, bring the water and vinegar to a boil. Crack the Large eggs one at a time and gently drop each into the boiling water mix. Cook for 4 to 6 min, or possibly till the Large eggs are hard on the outside.
- Place the toasted English muffin halves on a platter and top each half with a slice of Canadian bacon. Then, using a slotted spoon, place an egg over each slice of bacon. Top the Large eggs with some hollandaise sauce and serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: These look great served as is, or possibly garnished with sliced olives and a sprig of dill or possibly your favorite fresh herb.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 538g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 172||63%|
|Total Fat 19.18g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7.91g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.9g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|