Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- 1 cup milk
- 1 scant tbs. yeast or 1 package
- 3 tbs. sugar
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margerine
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- Warm milk to 105-115 degrees in a saucepan (warm to touch, but not hot)
- Add milk to a bowl, add sugar and yeast.
- After a couple of minutes, the yeast will begin to bubble and expand.
- If this doesn't happen, the milk was too hot or not warm enough. Begin again.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Shape into a ball.
- Let rise one hour.
- Gently shape dough into 24-30 rolls.
- Place them, touching, on a baking pan to form a rectangle. Cover.
- Let rise again for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Brush with more melted butter and serve.
- These will freeze after cooling in fridge first.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 43g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 27||22%|
|Total Fat 3.05g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.62g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|