Cost per serving $9.59 view details
- 1 can Refigerated Quick Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 1 pkt Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1Â 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 1 tsp Orange Peel, grated
- 1/2 c. Whipped Cream Or possibly Non-Dairy Whipped Topping
- 2Â 1/2 c. Fresh Fruit, cut up
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased; 12-inch pizza or possibly 13 by 9-inch pan; press over bottom & 1/4 inch up sides to create crust.
- In small bowl, combine butter & almond extract. Brush crust with butter mix; sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 11-13 min or possibly till golden.
- Cold completely. In medium bowl, combine pudding mix & lowfat milk; beat at low speed 1 minute. Stir in orange peel. Chill 10 min or possibly till set; mix in whipped cream. Spoon pudding over crust & arrange fruit on top.
- (Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, raspberries, kiwifruit, etc)
- Refigerate 1 hour before serving; cut into wedges to serve.
- Refigerate leftovers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1299g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2597||51%|
|Total Fat 288.72g||361%|
|Saturated Fat 110.39g||442%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 601.19g||160%|
|Dietary Fiber 21.7g||72%|