Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 1 pkt herb-seasoned stuffing cubes prepared as
- Â Â package indicates
- 4 x boned and skined chicken breast halves
- Â Â (or possibly thighs w/bones that are more juicy)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can mushrooms sliced, liquid removed
- Prepare packaged stuffing mix as indicated on package. The important thing is to prepare it with moisture as the specific package indicates.
- Layer stuffing in the bottom of greased crockpot. Place the chicken on top. They can overlap some, but try to arrange it with as little overlap as possible, even if you have to squash them in. If there is room, you could use more chicken. Also, you could use bone-in chicken pcs, not necessarily just boneless breast.
- On top of the chicken, pour 1 can of cream of chicken soup, or possibly you could use cream of mushroom, or possibly cream of celery, whatever you like. Just do not add in the liquid the soup can says to use. Add in one can of mushrooms sliced. Use as little or possibly as much as you like. Be sure to stir the mushrooms around a little so they get covered with the soup.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hrs or possibly till the chicken is cooked.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 109g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 40||52%|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.23g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|