Cost per recipe $0.10 view details
- 1 small can (15oz) pumpkin pie filling
- 1 pkg soft (8oz) Philly cream cheese
- 1 large tub Cold Whip
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 deep 9" graham cracker pie crusts
- (wafer or possibly ginger snap may be substituted)
- cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- Ready Whip (for serving)
- Combine pumpkin, cream cheese, and spice in mixer till well blended. Fold into Cold Whip gently, so which it stays fluffy.
- Spoon into pie shells. Crust should be well filled.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Tp serve, top with Ready Whip and a light sprinkling of cinnamon for the perfect finishing touch.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1g|
|Calories from Fat 2||33%|
|Total Fat 0.21g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.18g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|