Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- 3 lbs. chuck roast, about 2-inches thick
- 2 tbsp. A-1 steak sauce
- 1 env. onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce.) golden brown mushroom soup
- P lace chuck roast in the center of extra wide heavy foil-lined roasting pan.
- Brush the meat with A-1 sauce and sprinkle the onion soup mix over it; then spread with the mushroom soup.
- Put potatoes, carrots, and onions (as many as you'd like) around roast.
- Wrap loosely in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hrs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 325g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 226||43%|
|Total Fat 25.08g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 8.92g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.9g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|