Cost per serving $0.43 view details
- 1 box devil's food, or other chocolate cake
- 1 can cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tbs. melted butter
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can buttercream, white, pink vanilla,or chocolate frosting, or see links for homemade
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Remove the cherry filling from the can.
- Seperate the cherries from the liquid filling, coarsely chop.
- Return the cherries to the filling, stir.
- Mix the eggs with the melted butter and applesauce.
- Add the cake mix and 1/2 of the filling.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan (Use cocoa, if you have it.)
- Pour the cake batter into the pan, bake 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick test is clean.
- Let cake cool, invert, move to a wire rack.
- Frost the cake, gently move to a cake platter.
- Pour the rest of the cherry pie filling on top so it drizzles down the sides.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 72g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||29%|
|Total Fat 2.69g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.45g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.91g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|